|Builds a nest on the underside of glaciers.|
|Fishing Level Required||6|
|Fishing XP||180 195 210 240|
|Energy / Health||
- See also: Glacierfish Jr.
The special requirements necessary to hook a Glacierfish are:
- Fishing level 6, either naturally or using Fishing Buffs.
- The player must be standing on one specific tile: the one at the southernmost tip of Arrowhead Island. This exact location is revealed in Secrets of the Legendary Fish.
- The bobber must be located in water with a Fishing Zone of at least 3, i.e., it must be at least four tiles away from any land in every direction.
- The Glacierfish can appear one tile closer to land (Zone=2) if the bobber lands in Bubbles.
When all of these requirements are met, each cast has a 50% chance of hooking a Glacierfish. Unlike with other Legendary Fish, using a Curiosity Lure does not increase the chance of hooking it.
The Glacierfish can be caught regardless of season using Magic Bait.
The Glacierfish can be found off the southern tip of Arrowhead Island in Cindersap Forest.
The Glacierfish is not used in any bundles.
|Image||Name||Description||Ingredients||Restores||Recipe Source(s)||Sell Price|
|Maki Roll||Fish and rice wrapped in seaweed.||Any Fish (1) Seaweed (1) Rice (1)|| 100
Stardrop Saloon for 300g
|Quality Fertilizer||Improves soil quality, increasing your chance to grow quality crops. Mix into tilled soil.||Sap (2) Any Fish (1)||N/A||Farming Level 9||10g|
|Sashimi||Raw fish sliced into thin pieces.||Any Fish (1)|| 75
Linus (Mail - 3+ )
The Glacierfish is not used in any quests.
- See Forest::getFish in the game code.
- 1.4: Added iridium quality.